Every major auto manufacturer is represented including most vintage makes; requires your library card number (patron id) to login.
Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC) is the most comprehensive collection of automobile repair reference information and contains repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis.
All of the content in ARRC has been created by ASE certified technicians.
ARRC Content/Features Include:
- Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from 1945 to present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
Visit here to get a library card.