Your Library depends on volunteer help from community members like you!
Volunteering at the Library can fulfill college or court-appointed service hours.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Friendly Visitor Program: Bring books and other library materials to homebound library users. Applicants are subject to a background check.
- Book Buddies: Read to children at local childcare centers and preschools. Book Buddies are required to be at least 18 years old, visit their placement site at least once a month, and complete a special training session. Applicants are subject to a background check.
- Technical Services: Help with item processing and discarding, book repair and preservation, and other projects.
- Adult Services: Assist with collection development and maintenance, help produce programs and participate in outreach opportunities in the community, assist with genealogy research and local history projects, and help design and edit content for marketing and social media.
- Special Events: Volunteer at library special events.