Why Give?

“Only Connect!” – E. M. Forster, Howards End, 1910

The Johnson City Public Library isn’t a place—it’s a dynamic connection.

Be part of the connection. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us provide these connections to you and everyone else in your community. 87% of our $1.8 million-dollar budget go directly to programs, materials, and services, with the remaining 13% going to management and general expenses. You can contribute today by making a digital contribution or by sending a contribution to:

Johnson City Public Library

100 W. Millard St

Johnson City, TN 37604.

If you want to donate to ensure future generations will be able to connect, make a tax-deductible gift to our foundation at:

Johnson City Public Library Foundation Fund

c/o East Tennessee Foundation

520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101

Knoxville, TN 37902

For more information on giving, and how you can connect with us, contact Johnson City Public Library director Robin Westphal at robin.westphal@jcpl.net or call 423-434-4457.